Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constructive criticism needed

Hi all
    I have just started building the website for my new company www.czekoladowyraj.com. I seem to have hit a brick wall with the design and would appreciate some guidance. I know alot of the links aren't working and I cannot get my site to display Polish letters. When I type the letters in BV. the poilsh letters display ok but when i publish not.

Also I need some feedback about the general layout of the site especially buttons.

I need a knoght in shining armour to save this damsel in distress.

Re: Constructive criticism needed

Hi rhysjames,

A starting point is important to any project and the fun part of any site design is that 'it is a work in progress', so welcome to the BV family.
    • Your site seems to be in Polish (I battled to spell check)
    • Maybe add a header incorporating your logo or 'tag line' to get rid of the big open space next to your logo or remove the very fast marquee and incorporate it in the header.
    • Reduce your page size to get rid of the 'evil side ways scroll'
    • The 'chocolate colour' theme will work well with a tweek or two (your side nav bar is two small for your text) maybe look at rich chocolate blocks behind your text to see if it complements your bordered pictures.
    • While funky text is fun, be carefull of not using a uniform text as it often changes according to different visitor's browsers/PC's, with corporate or business sites often 'less is more'...
    Great Start, You're on the right track...

Have Fun,
    Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
    Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
    Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
    BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Working...
    X