• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPLOADING 3rd party to OSC

Hi there,
    This sounds really dumb, but i have never had to do this before UPLOAD
    HOW DO YOU DO IT

I have a 3rd party addition to osc . I have downloaded it to my computer, how and what do I have to do to upload the files into my CP panel.

Please Help
    Thanks
    Alber

Re: UPLOADING 3rd party to OSC

Alber,

That depends on what it is. Should be instructions included. Usually you upload the scripts to your domain folder and then you go to the browser bar and type in

www.yourdomain.com/whateverinstall.script and then it does its thing. You can use a ftp client to upload the files. Sometimes it involves editing a php script to add a user name, password, and database name etc.

Its really hard to answer this as... we dont know what it is or what you are doing exactly... so this is just a generalized guess.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: UPLOADING 3rd party to OSC

Thanks for your quick reply. I was trying to load a 3rd party osc products for weights and shipping. However I found in osc under

includes/modules/shipping/zones

a file that says you can alter the number of zones. However when I change the number as surgested to $this->num_zones = 4
      NOTHING HAPPENS perhaps you could take a look and see if I need to remove something or add something
      thanks for your time
      regards
      Alber

Comment

Working...
      X