X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phpformgenertor connecting to mysql

Hi Guys

Happy to be part of VodaHost

But i'm having problems with a simple test form using phpformgenerator, i get no error messages in the appliaction but it gets halfway using process3.php and times out.

Please tell me what i can do to create a form and make it appear in the directory or in MySql.

I've searched the VodaTalk forms with no luck, please lend a helping hand

Mark

Re: phpformgenertor connecting to mysql

Almost no one uses phpformgenerator.

Most of us use forms created directly in BV, and processed either by the simple script provided in the tutorials or some other cript, like ABVFP. The simple script will NOT store in the database, but ABVFP will.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks i will try that.. Will it work with soho product?

Thanks again

Mark

Comment

Soho has it's own form builder.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X