New site built in BlueVoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site built in BlueVoda

Could someone with more technical knowledge have a look at my site: www.anyalauchlan.com and tell me if there is a way to improve it and make it more search engine friendly?

What is the best way to tag the images for the search robots?
    Anya
    www.anyalauchlan.com

Re: New site built in BlueVoda

Hi Anya - you have some beautiful works!

May I suggest that you read the ebook in the last link in my signature - it will help you understand some of what you need to do for SEO. Then come back here for help with some of it as necessary.

My biggest suggestion for you designwise - is that you make your own navigation buttons that will better fit the design of your site. Right now I feel they detract from your lovely site.

Are any of the paintings in the Gallery for sale? If so, that needs to be stated and how they can buy needs to be there also.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: New site built in BlueVoda

Hi Anya,
      you did a very good job, and your painting are beautiful.
      There are some technical mistakes which I can help you, but I am not good for SEO.
      Regarding your page there are few things that you should take in consideration.
      1) a lot of people keep their browser with a their favorites open. This will reduce the size of their screen. The solution is to keep the page not larger then 800 w. Also in the page properties you should mark on " center in browser ".
      2) your menu bar is on the right, should be on the left or on top, never right or bottom. Also, for SE is better if you use text with Hyperlink as navigation .
      3) For a gallery of your painting, it will be more elegant and professional if you use the light box ( bluevoda on the left, second from the bottom).
      4) Be carefull with shapes, you have a grey one at the top and the bottom that are larger then the frame you wanted to create.
      I think you have done a great job, in this forum you will find many people that will help you. Just keep posting on the same thread.
      Ciao
      Alas
      www.mediterraneotanzania.com
      Tanzania Hotels

Comment

Working...
      X