Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review my Golf and Sport Related Web Site

Hi there Voda Community!
    Let me first say how glad I am for the opportunity to get feedback from people who are also building web sites
    and I look forward to hearing your input back on the web site me and the team here have put together. I
    have a person doing web design for me now and
    the site has come a long way.
    Your input is greatly appreciated.

There will be more "graphics" like flash added in the future but we are excited for everything that has been set up right now.

Here is the link:
    http://www.kikogolf.com

Thanks and have a great day. Looking forward to the feedback.

The Chuck

Re: Review my Golf and Sport Related Web Site

Hi Chuck,

You seen to have a problem with alignment - headline text hidden behind kiko products pic (i'm on IE) and wrist rite in logo is low.

Tighten/neaten up your actual front page text as it gives the feeling of being dumped in afterwards as the rest of your layout is on the right track. (watch out for text in all bold or caps as it moves from just making a statement to 'shouting')

A slight tweek here and there and might even have me taking the 'dust and rust' of the clubs.LOL

Cheers,
    Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
    Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
    Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
    BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Hi, the site looks fine in IE. But in Fire Fox, most pages are all over the place. IE: text over lapping images & images overlapping text.
      On this page http://www.kikogolf.com/gallery.htm you need to reduce the images correctly & not use the image handles. Each one should be about 20kb & most are about 3-400kb.
      Found reading the text in the tips area a little hard work with the black on green & the small size text.
      Think the top menu would look better the same size as the side menu. (Looks a bit bulky)
      But besides my moans all is looking good.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I agree with the above, just a little more work and you will have a great site.....Keep up the good work!
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
        X