Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing mods on cubecart

hi

i am setting up an ecommerce shop within cubecart, i want to purchase goober's coupon/giftcard manager mod as i want to use discount codes to advertise and to also see where my market lies.

is it possible to install this mod in my cubecart shop that is hosted with vodahost????

thanks guys

esther
    For unusual, retro, funky kids clobber, toys, books, baby wear and gifts visit: http://www.semolinapilchard.co.uk/store

Re: installing mods on cubecart

Originally posted by pinknfluffy29
    hi

i am setting up an ecommerce shop within cubecart, i want to purchase goober's coupon/giftcard manager mod as i want to use discount codes to advertise and to also see where my market lies.

is it possible to install this mod in my cubecart shop that is hosted with vodahost????

thanks guys

esther
    Yes this is possible as you are only going to be changing the code of cubecart. You are not moving the site.

I would stress that if you have any problems installing mods ,for cubecart you would either need to speak to the owner of the mod for directions as cubecarty is third party and Voda will not be able to help or I could take a look for you.

HTH
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

thanks mook25 - think i will get goober to install it.

cant wait til its up and running!!!
      For unusual, retro, funky kids clobber, toys, books, baby wear and gifts visit: http://www.semolinapilchard.co.uk/store

Comment

Originally posted by pinknfluffy29
        thanks mook25 - think i will get goober to install it.

cant wait til its up and running!!!
        Cubecart really is a brilliant cart and it will serve you well. Really easy to skin when you know what you're doing and is very versatile.

If you look at my site globalmook.com in my sig you'll see what i mean.
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
        X