Index Page Refresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Index Page Refresh

When the domain name (www.domainname.com) is entered, the previous index page still appears even though I have edited and replaced the index file in the account.

However, when the domain name (www.domainname.com/index.html) with the index file is entered, the browser will show the updated file.

I have tried the entering both URLs again and again after clearing the browser cache but whenever just the domain name is entered, it still shows the old index page.

May I know how do I make sure that my index page is refreshed with my domain name as soon as I have updated the file in my account?

Thanks!

Originally posted by thwl
    When the domain name (www.domainname.com) is entered, the previous index page still appears even though I have edited and replaced the index file in the account.

However, when the domain name (www.domainname.com/index.html) with the index file is entered, the browser will show the updated file.

I have tried the entering both URLs again and again after clearing the browser cache but whenever just the domain name is entered, it still shows the old index page.

May I know how do I make sure that my index page is refreshed with my domain name as soon as I have updated the file in my account?

Thanks!
    Try un-pluging your modam as well, this sometime will hold a page, also check to make sure your spelt your index name correctly, it must be "index"
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Working...
    X