Setting up input order in a form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up input order in a form

I have a form up and running, but when hitting the tab button to advance to the next field it does not go in order. It goes from one field at the begining of my form to another field at then end of the form. Can I make it all work in order?

Pete

www.MusicGrams4U.com

Re: Setting up input order in a form

Yes. Open your form in BV. Right click on the field that you want first in order, and select "Move to Front". Repeat for all fields in the order the need to be. Save, and republish the page. Refresh your browser before testing.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      Yes. Open your form in BV. Right click on the field that you want first in order, and select "Move to Front". Repeat for all fields in the order the need to be. Save, and republish the page. Refresh your browser before testing.

Hi !
      and to take the fields out of the TAB ORDER ?
      I mean so that You can just get there unless You click on the field.

Jose
      josal@lusopipe.com

Comment

I don't think you can do it. This depends only on your own browser, and i don't think any browser has this feature (excluding the TAB).
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X