PDA

View Full Version : Drop down menu help needed....

Erin
05-30-2007, 02:14 AM
Hi, I am creating a web site to sell Soy candles. I need a way for customers to choose the scent and sometimes color of the items available. I started out with the Go Menu, which is somewhat the look I want, but realized that is not what this menu is for. So here is my question.... What kind of drop down menu can I use to list unlimited number of scents available that can be linked with the paypal shopping cart? I don't have anything up on my site yet except for a coming soon page, that is www.harvestelegance.com (http://www.harvestelegance.com)
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Erin

Collectors-info
05-30-2007, 11:29 AM
Hi! Sounds like this needs to be done the other way around? With pay pal you get the option of some extra fields that enable choices for one product. IE: if it was clothing you would have a drop down box with choice of sizes.
I think this is what you may need to give a choice of scent & colour.

Good luck.
Ps, You need to reduce your images in size! Your front page is well over 1 meg and is slow loading.

Erin
05-30-2007, 03:03 PM
Thanks for your response. How do I change my image size? Just drag it smaller or is it more technical than that?

LadyEye
05-30-2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks for your response. How do I change my image size? Just drag it smaller or is it more technical than that?

have a look in Chris's post in this thread, he has Photo tips in his signature, click that link, use the pix resizer available with Voda Host and another good tool I use is down below in his tips, the on line image optimizer ...

Actually his tips are a very good read, and you should do so ...

:)