Publishing my pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing my pages

Hi, I've only been using Blue Voda for a few days and the program looks great! However, am I missing something or is my only choice to pay to have a hosting account with Voda Host to get my pages published with this program?

Re: Publishing my pages

A VH account is the only way you will be able to have your pages live & show correctly on the web.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

wow... I find it really sad that absolutely nothing is said about this while the company is promoting their product. I spent a number of hours trying to create a website, only to find out afterwards that I cant do a thing with it unless I sign up with their webhosting.
      I guess this program is useless for the person who wants to have a business on the side creating websites for customers who have registered their own domain name with someone else....

Comment

Must admit, it is mentioned right at the end & after the download link in the download area for BV. But it is a big complaint from many that don’t see it. Shrewd marketing? Not what I would be thinking.

PS. Bluevoda is a fully functional website builder and is 100% Completely Clean. There is
        NO Spy ware or Ad ware inside of it. With Bluevoda you will be able build a fantastic website just like this one. A Vodahost web hosting account is required in order for you to publish.

If someone has a domain already? They can just point the domain to the VH servers or even transfer it (I believe it’s free)
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X