The Code Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Code Project

I have come across this link www.thecodeproject.com what scripts from these do I need for an on line dating website please?

It would be very much appreciated it you could point that out, as I think they have automated website scripts as well?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Joy of Dance

Re: The Code Project

None of them. There are some code snippets but mostly articles in there, and mostly about ASP (which doesn't work on VH servers)

Google it with "Free dating site script"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Another suggestion

what about www.ofdate.com?

thank you

Comment

Re: The Code Project

Sorry, i don't know / never used any of these products. However, the tech specs seem VH compatible.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X