Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview button

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new at this. I downloaded SOHO and it was working real good. This afternoon I was working on it and all of a sudden I couldn't preview any of my pages. I had to redownload my msn, because something went wrong, but I don't think that did anything wrong.

Is there anyway someone could go and look or something to help me please.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Chuck

Re: Preview button

Originally posted by kingtut0_3
    Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new at this. I downloaded SOHO and it was working real good. This afternoon I was working on it and all of a sudden I couldn't preview any of my pages. I had to redownload my msn, because something went wrong, but I don't think that did anything wrong.

Is there anyway someone could go and look or something to help me please.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Chuck
    HIYA Chuck..lol.. ltns

Most likely your cache was full, including the java cache which soho uses in the text editor etc.. Its nothing for me to run 50 mb working on sites..lol.. usually a cache clear and a reboot helps. And SOHO isnt downloaded.. its installed on your server.. its live! When you make a change and save theres NO uploading its right there.

I dont know how to help you .. but your site is there.. just fine. Make sure you allow java to update itself and you might go in your control panel and click on the java icon.. open the panel and click the update button.

Since im looking at your site.. id really like to see you use a LIGHTER color for your navigation links.. almost white if possible. Its pretty hard to see on that dark grey. If you need that template customized to a lighter background.. I can do that for you and explain to you how to upload it..

You know how to contact me..LOL

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X