Jerky cursor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerky cursor

Lately, my cursor has been having fits. It's jerky and unreliable when 'dragging' items to a permanent place on a page. How do I correct this?
    cheldon - 14346

Re: Jerky cursor

Is it a rollerball mouse? IF so- remove the ball from the underside and clean the rollers. Or-perhaps the pad that the mouse rolls over is worn- try replacing it.

Is it a optical mouse? If so- try re-installing the driver. If that doesn't work- maybe time for a new one.

Just a couple things to look at.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Buy a new mouse?

Failing that.. buy a new pc that is jerky and has fits too. That way they should counterbalance each other.? Just an idea...!
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

A new mouse is cheaper.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, is this happening in BV only? As you may have the snap to grid turned on in your BV settings.

From the BV tool bar: Layout/Guide settings/ then look in the grid spacing area & make sure the snap to grid is un-checked.

If it’s not this! Buy a new mouse. lol
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you very much, Collectors-Info. You were bang on the money. Problem is now resolved and I thank you for your insightful reasoning that it was only happening in BV - which I had failed to mention.
            I got a good laugh from the response given by Marincky.
            Once again, TUVM - 73s

Comment

Glad you got it sorted.... but even more glad you got my sense of humour... Most of the time my posts just get banned by the anti freedom of speech brigade! (joke guys... come on!!!)
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

No sweat, old boy!! Being married to the same woman for over 50 years has got to instill a sense of humour in even the slightest hint of sarcasm - which wasn't the way I perceived your response. In today's "politically correct" atmosphere, it is a breath of fresh air to find someone who can take a joke and respond in a similar manner. Take care. 73s

Comment

Working...
                X