Virus Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virus Software

I am curious If anyone knows of a good virus software for windows?

Re: Virus Software

I use AVG.. the free version :) I also back up with spybot search and destroy for nuisances. Theres a ton out there, and they all have their quirks, but ive had excellent luck with the AVG

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I too use AVG Free edition and have done so for three or so years, no problems ...

Here is a good thread to read with lots of information as well ...

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/per...virus-etc.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I have used AVG as well but wasnt sure If the software was good or not considering it is free. Thanks the information.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Swartz
          I have used AVG free anitvirus as well but wasnt sure If the software was good or not considering it is free. Thanks the information.
          In my opinion the anti-virus software is only as good as it's user - if you do not keep things up-to-date you cannot blame the software ... The largest difference between the free edition of AVG and the Paid For Edition is the amount of updates it provides for you. AVG Free gives you one update daily, so you must update for the rest of your day yourself, (I have seen as many as 5 or 6 updates at different times throughout one day).

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Updating the software is a must for sure. I viewed AVGs website & their software dont cost that much either. I might buy one.

Comment

I have always used Norton and find it very good

What ever one you use updating is vital both the programme itself and the definitions
              egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com
              Computer Software, Magazines and Books

Comment

Without a doubt in the world there is only one really good program and that is AVG, Free or the paid one they are both fantastic programs.

I do not recommend Norton and Mcaffee at all! I know everyone to their own...
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I have used macfee internet protection & I didnt like it.
                  I had trouble deleting viruses plus it slowed my computer down quite a bit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky
                    Without a doubt in the world there is only one really good program and that is AVG, Free or the paid one they are both fantastic programs.

I do not recommend Norton and Mcaffee at all! I know everyone to their own...
                    I am with you on Nortons, I had that for a few years and it truly consumed much resources.

Marincky - Can I ask you? Do you know this little girl?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I believe he is showing concientious support, m'Lady, inasmuch as she is a citizen of the UK and the parents are trying their darndest to find their daughter....going "missing" on family "Holiday" is the worst nightmare, and the UK places very high value on family....(we all do, but being a smaller country, this is devastating to all)....
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye

Marincky - Can I ask you? Do you know this little girl?
                        I think everyone in the world knows her now Lady. I know her as much as everyone who ******* the news knows her. I just know that if god forbid anything ever happened to any child of mine I would be grateful for all the support I could possibly get.

I think, like everyone else decent in the world today, we all pray and hope that this beautiful little girl is returned safe and sound with her parents.
                        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Madeleine looks scared in the picture. How does money help find her?

Comment

Money can help in a number of ways. Firstly there is a huge reward going into the millions now for her safe return. Secondly there are costs involved to her parents. Would YOU want to go back to work if your daughter had been kidnapped?

Comment

I like Trend Micro Pc cillin Internet security. It is good and has served me well.
                              Its complete with Virus protection, Anti Fraud, Website Filter, AntiPhishing, antispyware, firewall all included.

Abu.
                              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
                              X