• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• html sendmail assistance

check this html guys...

<html>
    <body>
    <form action="MAILTO:kakarot_90@rediffmail.com" method="post" enctype="text/plain">

<h3>This form sends an e-mail to Napster.com.</h3>
    Name:<br>
    <input type="text" name="name"
    value="yourname" size="20">
    <br>
    Mail:<br>
    <input type="text" name="mail"
    value="yourmail" size="20">
    <br>
    Comment:<br>
    <input type="text" name="comment"
    value="yourcomment" size="40">
    <br><br>
    <input type="submit" value="Send">
    <input type="reset" value="Reset">

</form>
    </body>
    </html>

so now how do i change this form action so that there's isn't any furthur user interaction or opening of any email client
    and the mail is sent directly to my email id..? forgive me if i have posted this in a wrong forum but how do i del this post if i have done so??

thankyou in advance
    -kakarot_90

Re: html problem....

The form action should be set to use a script to send the info, instead of trying to directly email the form info to your email address. This is a very common problem. The simpler solution is the use of a php script. The form action should be the same as the php script name. And the encoding should be set to "multipart/form-data"

Please have a look at BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1 where all this is explained very well. Please read carefully the TEXT under the multimedia presentation.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X