PDA

View Full Version : Images not loading

kesenator@gmail.com
06-01-2007, 08:10 AM
Hi
I have added a add on domain to my account, Published the new pages but NONE of the images are loading. I have looked in the relevant folder in the cpanel and they are all there as they should be but not loading.
Please advise what I might be missing
Thanks
Kes

Collectors-info
06-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Hi Kes, may help if you can post the page's url

whiteshepherd
06-01-2007, 01:46 PM
this happened to me when I first added another domain name ... what I wasn't doing was adding the new name I made .... for example .... public.html/newname ... otherwise it publishes to the main site ... have you looked there to see if they are there? Maybe this will help ... the other thing I kept doing was forgetting to add the new name to the links correctly ... hope this helps

kesenator@gmail.com
06-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Hi, I have as far as I am aware put it in the correct folder and checked that they are in there. If I go into my cpanel and click on the url then the pages all come up correctly. Anyway please take a look its www.sunbirdsgrafics.co.za (http://www.sunbirdsgrafics.co.za)
Thanks
Kes

navaldesign
06-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Probably Hotlink protection is enabled in your CP. Go there and add the new domain in the list of allowed sites. Your images will appear after that.

kesenator@gmail.com
06-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Ah. you wonderful man you, that did the trick.
Thanks
Kes