PDA

View Full Version : Browse faster . . .

zc290549
06-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Hello BV Friends,

I'd like share news for you from Cooliris Previews is a free browser add-on that lets you preview links without clicking or leaving your current page. Now you can browse the web more effciently than ever! You can see here (http://www.cooliris.com/Site/index.html)

Regards,

Zlatko

Collectors-info
06-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Hah! Thatís novel. Even works on this forum.

LadyEye
06-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Okay, I downloaded, installed, I don't see the difference, I wonder what I did or didn't do??

Collectors-info
06-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Hi, have you tried running your mouse over a link? & do you get a little light blue square show up at the end of the link? Run your mouse over the blue square & it should show you a popup of that links page. (like a preview)

LadyEye
06-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi, have you tried running your mouse over a link? & do you get a little light blue square show up at the end of the link? Run your mouse over the blue square & it should show you a popup of that links page. (like a preview)

Thanks Chris ...

I did, and I don't get that little blue square ... now I am really missing something, I want it ... I'll try going through the download again. No 4 or 5 times, uninstall - reinstall ... maybe it's just the day ... I'll try again tomorrow ... lol ...

P.S.
I don't have IE 7 so that is not the trouble ...

Collectors-info
06-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Oddly enough I am using it with fire fox. (Strange)

LadyEye
06-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Strange indeed Chris, thanks for the assistance ..

I just tried with FF ... but no go either ...

I'll keep trying, it sounds pretty cool ...

thanks again ....

zc290549
06-11-2007, 07:21 AM
Hello Lady Eye,

In FF works great after you download look if you have small red icon
X in your desk top just click and program start works. And soon come up blue
square like your nice eye take time Lady Eye maybe one glass red help...lol

Regards,

Zlatko

Vasili
01-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Very cool, Zlatko......BTW: Opera and Slimbroswer are super-hybrids off the same "basic" code that FireFox is still mired in (Mozilla products), but since they perform better than FF (in this tool also), I have no problems enjoying this real nifty tool!

Thanks again!

LadyEye
01-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Hello Lady Eye,

In FF works great after you download look if you have small red icon
X in your desk top just click and program start works. And soon come up blue
square like your nice eye take time Lady Eye maybe one glass red help...lol

Regards,

Zlatko

99 bottles of red wine, 20 downloads, 6 months later - ah, I guess I'll just continue to bring up my own browsers. lol ...

Dun't work for me! - Strange ...

davidundalicia
08-11-2008, 01:35 PM
This one will work for you ladyeye:

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/bluevoda-tips-tricks-shortcuts/39435-page-photo-views-inside-your-website-your-homepage.html#post251592

aneel90
04-25-2009, 07:58 AM
Hey sounds good will definitely try