can't find in forum!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't find in forum!!!

To start out, Hello all I am Brand new to the forums. I have been looking at all of the wonderful advise you all have for what seems like (what is the day before forever?).

I found a link once to a site that was about $133.00 that would allow me to add a member login based, store wide discount policy (either by $ or %).

I have spent the last 3 days trolling the boards looking for it again, and can't find it.

If any one could help I would be so thankful, and thank you for all of the advice you have given me so far.

Sincerely,
    PenniesNPence
    http://www.penniesnpence.com

Re: can't find in forum!!!

Was it a shopping cart? And if so, what cart was it? Soho has addons that do that as well as 14 dozen other ones... If you could give MORE info we could probably help you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for your response. I think it was a shopping cart that you bought. I do know that it was recommended by vodahost themselves, but it wasn't soho launch. I have looked all over the web and I only found two but they want way to much money, or a percentage of your sales (which works out to three times as much as a year of the others each month).

Here is what I actually need.
      1) I need the member to be able to log in and the price to adjust (by %)
      2) I need it to be able to calculate in canada, UK, and US
      3) I need it to be customisable in look so I can make it match my site
      4) I need it to be an add to cart button

Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely,
      PenniesNPence

Comment

I think you would be looking at Cart Manager! Its an add to cart similar to paypal but uses a regular merchant account. Look for Bethers on the forum and click on her signature. I think she can work with you on the pricing to some extent. Or go to www.moxieenterprises.com

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

When I found the one that Vodahost had recomended Bethers was on the same thread. I have looked at CM and it wasn't bad but not quite what I was looking for.
          But thank you anyway.
          Sincerely,
          PenniesNPence

Comment

The carts in fantastico are OSCOmmerce, zencart, soho, cube cart, and I think joomla can be made into a cart, theres a paypal cart now that has been added into blue voda, but I dont recall any of the others that vodahost offered that you had to pay for. Cube Cart you have to pay to remove their label.

Now I use carts that I paid for, but arent recommended by voda host per se. Xcart and Ecommerce Templates, but you have to install those yourself and voda host offers no support for them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I just now thought that it might be Mal's ECART or Roman Cart, those are add to cart buttons and have free versions and paid versions, but they operate much like CM

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

CM has all the bells and whistles - but if you want another cart you add by the buttons - you can also look at Mal's Ecommerce (they even have a free version - not sure if the free version will have as many abilities, though).
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
                  CM has all the bells and whistles - but if you want another cart you add by the buttons - you can also look at Mal's Ecommerce (they even have a free version - not sure if the free version will have as many abilities, though).
                  Thank you for replying.

What I actually wanted ,that CM didn't have, was the ability for my customers to log-in on my tool bar and it would display the discount on our actual items, and have the membership be like a reward system. I also wanted to be able to apply discounts by what groups I put my members in. I don't think it is available (or I just can't find it with the ability to customize my own pages).

I do like the features CM does offer, but I cant figure our the price of it and it's add-ons.

Comment

For the price - it's right on my website - and if you contact me, I can discuss that:

www.moxie-enter-prises.com/cartmanager.html

Prices certainly aren't hidden. And I think you emailed CM today - as they contacted me to see if you were someone I was talking to. Told them I wasn't sure.

You could probably set up your store to do what you want- for different groups to have different prices - but you'd have to set that up yourself - it wouldn't happen automatically- you'd need different pages for the different groups - that when they log into the store, they'd be sent to the right pages for that log in. (Similar to having different languages).
                    Beth
                    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                    X