PDA

View Full Version : Cannot find installation link in fantastico

cellopro
06-01-2007, 07:33 PM
#14971.

Logged into Cpanel ok, clicked fantastico, scrolled down halfway, I'm assuming it would be in the eComemrce section, no Shoo installation link.

A. Did I do something wrong?
B. Can I not read?
C. Something not set up correctly?

Paul

cellopro
06-01-2007, 07:38 PM
I'll answer this.

It's under site builders, called pro edition. Me like a dummy was looking for something with "soho" in the link.

P

Jayboxx
06-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Don't worry, I had the same trouble...the installation instructions refer to the full name and that is what I was looking for.

LadyEye
06-01-2007, 07:48 PM
I was about ready to lend you my eye ... lol http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/images/icons/icon12.gif

Cutiepye
07-07-2007, 04:57 AM
when I went and installed the soholaunch pro edition I got totally different intructions and links not the links inthe tut what to do after the install how do I move forward where are the instructions for the pro edition

Karen Mac
07-10-2007, 06:29 AM
Moving forward? Specifically HOW? What? Where? When? What do you want to do? The tutorials are PRO edition, just this has been updated and the tutorials havent. Icons have changed a little, but other than that its pretty much the same. Common Sense should guide you in the right direction, however, if you get stuck, feel free to ask, but Im not gonna write a whole step by step book on HOW to do it for free.

Karen

cellopro
07-17-2007, 05:55 AM
It's pretty straightforward, even without the tutorial, just start clicking on icons and get a feel for it. The more experience you get, the less questions you'll need.

Paul