Someone please check out the music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please check out the music

Hi Everyone, would someone please check and see if there are any problems with the music on the angels page as well as load time.

Thanks

www.memoriesofangels.com
    Sharon Chajin

Re: Someone please check out the music

Hi! For me, it took about 20 secs to load with a 1.5meg connection. I assume you mean the youTube music as far as any music on the page? This had to be stared manually.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Do you feel it worked for you? Did you mind doing the manual start?

Thanks
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

I too, had to click on to hear music and video. Your site is beautifully put together with all the memories of those who's lost an "angel" in their lives.

The other day on Oprah, I was watching a mother telling her story of how she sat by the edge of the road, holding her baby daughter's decapitated head in her arms after the limosine they were in, was strucked by a drunk driver while they were coming home from a family celabration.

I was thinking you might want to send Oprah to THIS site of yours to use in future episodes like that one. Its websites like yours that bring solace to many who have gone through life's tragedies.
        Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
        Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts, not much matters but family. I know what is means to hold their hand and watch them slip away.

Thank you for taking the time.
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Sharon,

The page loaded very quickly and the music began straight away without me having to start it manually.

Wonderful site, you are an inspiration to us all.

Ramsey
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Sharon,
              the music takes the same time of any other web to load, like msn music etc...
              I think the loading time is OK.
              The site is incredible, there is so much love in it.
              Thank you for have made this beautiful site.
              Alas

Comment

Working...
              X