Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Store

Hi everyone;

I just started building in Soho a couple of weeks ago. I a need for someone to go and check it out. The store is still a work in progress. So don't pull any punches.

any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Chuck

Re: New Store

I love it. Very easy to navigate. all very clear - pictures and information.
    thnaks for the opportunity
    Mrmagoo144
    Cant see very well you know!
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Good stuff...Good site too
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Nice Site!!

When you click to enlarge the image it says "add to cart" and when you look on the main page it says "buy it now".

I thought you either ran on a cart system or a buy it now system for each item.

Was that on purpose, I don't know I'm new to all of this.
        http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

nicely done easy to navagate. Good luck with your site.

Jolen
          www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

Well done, nice site. Very brave for going with SohoLaunch too!!
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Very nice.

"about us" page: title says:
              " A partnership was forumed"

Cheers,
              N Z B R
              t o u r s
              New Zealand Tours
              Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
              Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
              Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
              Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Hi Chuck!

Nice job. A couple suggestions. You need to center your navigation buttons and either make them bigger, or make the words in them shorter to fit them :)

On the shipping page, your table would look a lot better about 1/2 that size - it's really spread out so much it's hard to follow it.

On the faq's page - each question is in a different size or type font - they need to all be the same.

I also suggest- for each of the navigation pages, before the list of products, you should have a short paragraph using the keywords of that page - telling people more about what products they'll find there - short and sweet - but there!

Good work.
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

A very nice site ... well done your have put of work into it ... something I notice with you products there are a few spelling mistakes ... eg. forgs on your product pages ... good luck with it all ...
                  kym, merlin & tala
                  creating white majick
                  www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                  www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                  www.merlinsmajick.com
                  www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hi everybody;

I am back for another review. I lost most of my store and had to rebuild. I would appreciate it if someone would go and check my store out, then come back and let have the bad news or good news, which ever comes first.

Beth, I'm not sure what you mean for navigation pages, before the list of products of products, I should have short prargraph using the keys of that page, telling people more about what products they'll find there. Could you explain, maybe I'm being thick headed I don't know.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Chuck

Comment

Chuck

What Beth has suggested would require your template customized as far as centering the buttons on navigation.

To prevent losing your store in case of a malfunction make it a practice weekly to use the backup button in soho. Download the backup to your hard drive.. I keep a folder, and i keep the last two backups in it. This way if you have to do a reinstall for ANY reason, you simply do it then upload that back up and wham bam thankyou maam you have your store repopulated! Saves hair loss that way too!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi everyone;
                        Thanks for all the good words now I am back for another review. I made some changes that are for the good I hope!

If someone could go and have a look see and let me know what you think I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Chuck.

Comment

Hi Chuck,

Quick suggestion on presentation:

On your text only pages:...FAQ, Privacy Policy etc. the text is right up to both the left & right hand margin, perhaps centre this, if not create a space from the LHS.

Resources: Don't know what you are going to put in here but it is blank at the moment. Maybe I'm quirky but if a link is built, I hate to see it lying idle....maybe say 'coming soon' or 'check back later' ...something similar.

G-R-E-A-T site by the way.....well done!

Michele

Comment

Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Comment

Hi, nice & simple & to the point. (How it should be) Ditto with Beth on the centering of the navie s buttons. Only a tiny thing! Bit not sure if the background box/shape to the navie buttons want to go up or down a bit. Either the corner to meet the arch or move it of the top completely. Once again more curiosity than anything. I wonder what it would of looked like in a green theme being a garden related thing. (Bet your in the desert) lol.

Doing well & looking good.
                              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                              X