I messed up my form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I messed up my form

I had done a complete make over of my website and now my form does not work. Has this happened to anyone else?

www.theironfists.com/join.html

Re: My form no longer works

Name the email field "email" instead of "Email". And post here the php script that you have pasted in your thank you page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Been a while since I made that form. I have not done it in a while and I am very rusty. Where would I of made that php script?

Comment

On your thankyou page you placed the PHP script in the PAGE HTML in the Begining of the Body tag or Inside the Body Tag. Copy that and post it here on the forum.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hmmmm.. When I was redoing the site i was making clone pages of everything and editing the main information. I must of lost the script while doing so. Where do I find a new script to use?

Comment

BlueVoda Forms Tutorial Part 1 has the script, as well as instructions on how to build your thankyou page correctly.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Great! Same old service, awesome as always.

Comment

Working...
              X