help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

i have a word document that needs to be put into blue voda, the problem is the doc. wont import correctly because of charts that it has on it....suggestions?

Also... this is to be a fill out application form page, i have figured out how to put the text boxes in there for people to fill out, but how do i link this to an email and also make it printer friendly in case they want to print it?

1) You must either (a) transfer the data from your word doc. into a BV web page.
    or (b) upload the word doc. to the server and create a download link.

2) Please watch the tutorials on creating forms.

Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i understand that it needs to be imported, and i can import it, thats not the problem.
      The problem is that it has tables built into it, and when i try to import it into BV, the tables disapear, and if i try to copy and paste it into paint, and save it as a picture file, it also messes up the tables, any more suggestions?

Comment

Working...
      X