Cartoon maker??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoon maker??

I'm starting to get on my own nerves, never mind anyone elses! Sorry for being a pain - seems like I'm never off here!!

Right, I want to make my own little simple animations and have them running on my site. I'm not an artist or a computer whizz so I need something basic!

Does anyone know where I can get this kind of thing for for free?! (Or is that too cheeky?!!). I've had a search on the net bet just keep getting these game maker things and that's not what I'm after!!

Also, how would these animations be addd to my page?
    sigpic"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Re: Cartoon maker??

Originally posted by PinCushionQueen
    I'm starting to get on my own nerves, never mind anyone elses! Sorry for being a pain - seems like I'm never off here!!

Right, I want to make my own little simple animations and have them running on my site. I'm not an artist or a computer whizz so I need something basic!

Does anyone know where I can get this kind of thing for for free?! (Or is that too cheeky?!!). I've had a search on the net bet just keep getting these game maker things and that's not what I'm after!!

Also, how would these animations be addd to my page?
    DO you mean like GIFs? or actual cartoons that are longer?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Re: Cartoon maker??

http://http://software.benetonfilms...._Movie_GIF.php

Because here is a free GIF maker where you can do simple animations, and it is a free download.
      You have to hunt around on their site to find tutorials, but it is fun and worth the effort. You can make animated signatures and simple gifs with this program.
      hope this helps.
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
      X