Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodahost logo

Hello all!

Can I right click on a VH logo to use on one of my pages? Any reason not to?
    Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Re: Vodahost logo

Originally posted by Patience
    Hello all!

Can I right click on a VH logo to use on one of my pages? Any reason not to?
    I am assumoing you have properly enrolled in VodaGold, the affiliate program here at VodaHost/VodaTalk, right? If so, Terms of the program state you need to both create and select banners/graphics offered within the program, Vicki.....you need to comply accordingly to get the credit you deserve.

Anything else would be simply out of the norm, as the registered trademark (VodaHost logo) has been specifically created for propreitary use.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for the reply, General. I have not registered with VG yet, but will do so now. Thanks again.
      Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Hey Vicki,

I do have to congradulate you for asking, great thinking on your part. Many people take the freedom to take any logo without permission or any graphic art and think they can put it on their site.

Hats off to you!
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I have registered with the affiliate program but I can't seem to put the banner onto my web site. I don't seem to understand how to do it.

Comment

Log in and copy and paste the code provided into an html box on your webpage ..

insert advanced, html - double click this grey box and paste the code you copy from inside your affiliate admin into this box, size and place on the page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X