What is Debug!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Debug!

I had problem logging into this forum several times.
    Voda support suggested to go to ccleaner. com .
    I download something from there, the programme is called Logmein.
    Since then, asking to "Debug" message always pop up on screen.
    But, if I click "Yes" , it takes forever to do debuging,
    and if I click "No" the form that I want to submit can't do the procees;
    it will go to error page; asking to debug again continue on error page but with different "Line" and problem.

It uses Microsoft Script Editot to debug. When debuging, It doesn't show visible action on screen that something is being procees. Thingking, it is not doing anything, want to close it, but pop up message asking if wanted to quit debuging. Problem repeat whatever I click. Yes, will take forever, No, will not submit my form.
    But no problem on other, Naval had tried submitting the form to me and I did receive them.

Is it something wrong with my computer?
    Please advise. Thank you.

Re: What is Debug!

Debug is a script error on web sites which contains an error, ditch IE grab another browser like Firefox, or in IE open tools Options and look for the box and untick the debug script.
    Dave Hickey

www.youngstroke.org.nz

www.eko.co.nz

Comment

Logmein and CCleaner are two total different programs. Download Ccleaner and Uninstall Logmein (The reason- logmein is a program that you use to have remote help with your computer or to control other comptuers remotely.- If you dont know what it is or how to use it- uninstall it.)

Debug is normally a script that runs and checks a program / script for integrity and to see if there are errors and what has caused them.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128 View Post
        Logmein and CCleaner are two total different programs. Download Ccleaner and Uninstall Logmein (The reason- logmein is a program that you use to have remote help with your computer or to control other comptuers remotely.- If you dont know what it is or how to use it- uninstall it.)

Debug is normally a script that runs and checks a program / script for integrity and to see if there are errors and what has caused them.

Andy
        Thank you . I had solved the problem.
        I resinstalled Window.

Comment

Working...
        X