Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card Module- How To Add Cvv Numbers

Hi,
    I am really struggling with the credit card payment module, everything is fine just one thing I cannot process payments without the cvv numbers, can someone please help me on how to fix that problem up? And explain it to me in detail because i am only NEW to this. I have seen oscommerce web sites where in the credit card module asks
    Card number:
    Expiry:
    CVV :
    this is an example below

Please select the preferred payment method to use on this order. Please Select
    Australian Bank Transfer Payment Credit Card Credit Card Owner:
    Credit Card Number: Cvv Number: [help?] Credit Card Expiry Date:

Thankyou so much for your help.
    domain name: aussie magic store

Re: Credit Card Module- How To Add Cvv Numbers

Carmine

The CVV code is part of a verification most systems have for processing credit cards and helps to protect the merchant from fraud. In many instances Thieves may have the cc number, but they wont have the three key digits for completing the transaction. Check with your processor and merchant account before having it removed and make sure you understand their requirements for processing without it. It puts you at a much higher risk for charge backs and fraud.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Credit Card Module- How To Add Cvv Numbers

but i am not wanting to remove it,
      I am wanting to be able to have that cvv included in the credit card module, so that i am also secure that that person really owns the card

Comment

Working...
      X