Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Greek language ??

Hello !

I have just started creating step by step my new web page.
    I have written some things in Greek language. when I clicked on a preview button, Greek font cannot be read?? What am I doing wrong??

Re: Problem with Greek language ??

Γεια σου Γιωτα,

Set the character set to be (in page properties) in Windows 1253 . Please read BlueVoda Using Different Languages
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Γειά σου ??
      Thnks !! I will try.

Comment

Originally posted by yotta
        Γειά σου ??
        Thnks !! I will try.
        Ναι, ειμαστε πολυ περοσσοτεροι απ' οτι νομιζεις, εδω.

If your computer was bought in Greece, setting the character set as said is enough. I instead your computer is NOT setup with Greek character set, you need to also do the part "described in the instruction thread) relevant to setting the GR as defaut character set for non Unicode programs.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Εδώ?? Που??
          Στην Ελλάδα?? Μήπως είσαι Ελληνας??

Anyway many thanks. I have set up my computer by myself.
          I always buy parts I choose and then I am setting up things......
          I appreciate any help with web site creation. I try to underestand how the whole thing works.

Comment

Εδω στο forum. Interner has no frontiers.

Yes, i am Greek, though i live and work in Italy.

Good for you if you are capable of seeting up your computer yourself. However, the default character set for non Unicode software is usually set to be the same as the OS default language. So, if you have Windows XP Greek, your settings are already for greek. If, by any chance, this is not true, follow the instructions on the very first post in this same thread to set greek as the default language for non Unicode programs.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X