Hi, Grass hopper from Munciewebtalk.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Grass hopper from Munciewebtalk.com

I Used a Gif for a (background) index page templet and I cant get it to fill the screen as one background it spans out to about 900 pixels and starts over making the start of another page right be side the original page.Please Help me. Thank you for your consideration to this matter

Re: Hi, Grass hopper from Munciewebtalk.com

Grasshopper

I always wanted to say that from when I watched the Kungfu series back in the 80s. Anyway now I'm over that the best page width is about 800 and centred. I'm not sure if you can resize your template to fit the 800 width otherwise you might want to use another template.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

thank you for your reply but i attempted to resize it to 937 but nothing changed and i started with a different templet and the same thing happened so i believe i must be doing something wrong this is my second attempt but the same thing happens regardless of the properties i assign? page seems to be splitting and starting over out at about 800 where you sugested?

Comment

I tried to assigne both the gif and the web page with the same numbers but they wont line up?

Comment

Grasshopper

Where did you get the template from
          Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Thanks for trying to help: I re-entered the templet and realized that I mis aligned the templet with the page when i installed it the first time.

Until the next tragedy: Good luck to You and your love ones!!!!!!!!!

Ps. The Grasshopper : (trying to learn something new)I borrowed the handle from the movie because i feel so young and naive to this but I will someday be good at it

Comment

Working...
            X