Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a little longer than the sugested 30mins.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little longer than the sugested 30mins.....

Well its taken me a while to get to this stage. Everything is a go (except the sign_up page, just cant get it working, any help, hugly appreciated). Any comments and criticisims appreciated as im still adding more as it goes.

Feel free to see if the shoping basket works ;)

www.lionegg.co.uk

well done...what seems to be the problem with the sign up page?

You named the PHP file http://www.lionegg.co.uk/sign_up.php.txt

it should named http://www.lionegg.co.uk/sign_up.php

remove the .txt
    Last edited by Brad; 11-04-2005, 03:10 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

PS...About the 30 minutes....

Rome was not built in a day, Good things come to those who wait, If its worth doing its worth doing right, etc..., etc...

I am sure you get the point;)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Brad, Rome most certainly wasnt.....and niether was my site, lets hope it shares more similarities than just that for the future.

Thanks for the advise, I have now changed the points you made however I still do not recieve the form once submitted. The page now goes to the thanks for your order as it should once you hit the button, but thats really rather worthless if I do not receive the form to the desired email address!

I am going to try using a different email address for it to be sent to, but i dont really see how that would make any difference, for now i guess its worth a shot.

Comment

Very nice site lionegg! Lot's of neat stuff! Too bad I just saw your site now though! We just had our Halloween Party and could have used some of your party items!
          Sincerely,
          Farmboyzim
          www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com
          Sincerely,
          Farmboyzim
          www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com

Comment

Thanks alot I tried getting it up for halloween, even had seasonal bad taste bears (see www.lionegg.co.uk/collectables_badtaste.html , if your curious)

I am mightly impressed with your site and the clearly apparent hardwork and dedication put into it. Its good to see people sharing their knowledge and pasions.

But dont forget christmas is just around the corner and so is newyears! So please check back as im bound to add more to party essential, as they are my favourite test products! Or sign up to become a member and ill let you know, when theres more there.

PS - FINALLY GOT THE SIGN UP PAGE TO WORK, USING THE POP MAIL SERVERS PROVIDED IN THE CONTROL PANEL, SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MY LAST POST

Comment

cool site, as good to see you give 5% of your profit to charity!

let me know if you have a banner as one of the sites I manage is a charity so if you want I can display a link to your site.

www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
              BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
              Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Hi
                Thanks for the comments, unfourtunatly i dont have a banner at the minute but if leave me an email at info@lionegg.co.uk (mysites contact email) with your details i will try make one as soon as possible and get it to you. Could u tell me the name of the site you are reffereing to aswell.

Comment

Working...
                X