need help! add google adsense code to bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help! add google adsense code to bluevoda

Hi! I love bluevoda websiter builder. I want to sign up with vodahost but i have a proplem with add google adsense code to bluevoda html. I did followed the instruction from video tutorial.
    I copied the adsense html code and pasted on the html icon. but when i go to preview , the adsense banner not appear. I dont know what wrong with it. Can anyone help me. thank you .

bluevoda is the best website builder.

Re: need help! add google adsense code to bluevoda

Hi. Get the code from Google. Copy it. Drag a HTML box in your page. Double click it, and paste he code in the window that will open. That's all.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Exactly as Navaldesign said. Getting the code from Google will take lots more time than actually putting it on your page because there are so many codes and color choices to choose from -- also sizes to be considered. Once you've pasted the code into bluevoda's html box and saved it, the work is over. Preview and then go back to builder page to make any location adjustments, preview again and publish.
      This is Dorothy with
      http://www.homespunways2.com

Comment

thank you, finally i make it , i did the same thing before, today i tried it again and it work . the proplem is that the window explore is block. now i can sign up for vodahost , thank you very much.

Comment

Good luck to you John. I was in a hurry to get some adsense ads up and going but was told later on that it really was a waste of the space on the site until some traffic got built up. I've not enough experience to know about such things but it kinda makes sense. Build traffic first and then put adsense there. Since I want my cake and to eat it too, I just reduced the size of ads to free up space and kept a few scattered in. have a great day
          This is Dorothy with
          http://www.homespunways2.com

Comment

Working...
          X