Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions For Naval

Hi Naval,

KarenMac recommended that I contact you for help with getting what I guess are scripts, which I have no clue how to write post or use.

I recently moved my site to Voda using Soho. I've had these offers posted in a couple hundred places/links on the web & need to have them function in my cart.
    These are the 2 different ads/offers:

One is - Free ground shipping on orders over $200. (so all orders up to that would still pay per sku)

The other is 10% discount when a code is entered.

Additionally, how can I setup other shipping options? My supplier has 4 different options & prices. I am not sre if it's worth the trouble since 85% of orders are sent ground.

Please advise me on costs & suggestions.
    Thank you,
    Lorena
    www.bounteousbasket.com

Re: Questions For Naval

Hi Lorena,

i'm afraid that i cannot help you. I have done what you want many times, but not in Soho. I would need to go and examine the structure of Soho, it's code, and see how i could do it. Definetely, a time consuming (and thus, very costy) procedure which will not be necessary if you hire someone that already knows how to do it.

If Karen (who is very familiar with Soho) doesn't know how, then i can only suggest that you post your request at the Soho forum itself.

If you cannot come up with anything, contact me privately through my signature.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the quick response, I think she just is too swamped by us rookies. Is this a Soho project or an oscommerce project? oops showing my ignorance here.
      Thank you,
      Lorena
      www.bounteousbasket.com

Comment

Hi Lorena,

This is a Soho project. Karen is most helpfull, but sometimes things are out of our capabilities.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

No doubt about about her being helpful. Maybe I need to submit a support ticket and see if I need to buy an add on.
          Just a thought..........Since I only accept payments through Paypal, Do you think it would work to post on my site that the discount offers will come in the form of a refund after the fact? I think I can do that thru paypal. what do u think?
          Thank you,
          Lorena
          www.bounteousbasket.com

Comment

Lorena

Quantity discounts add on is here

http://addons.soholaunch.com/plugins...t/qty_discount

And 10% discounts and other coupons are here.. in this add on

http://addons.soholaunch.com/plugins...z_coupon_codes

The first one would allow your free shipping over 200

The second allows you to give either dollars off or a percent off with a specific code.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

LOL.. and you people have to quit exhonorating my good side! Ill be expecting my halo any day now..

Little do you know the curses i expel some days trying to find my patience.. I think id probably make naval blush and get blond hair.

:)

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen that's too funny! I can only imagine the curses directed my way!! I've earned every one of my gray hairs over the bait I swallowed with a certain 6 site package! YIKES!!!
                Thank you,
                Lorena
                www.bounteousbasket.com

Comment

Working...
                X