Forum via Fantastico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum via Fantastico

I have set up a forum on my site through using Fantastico, however, I would like to know if I can change some of the format in the forum outlook, such as adding links back to my main site or adding google adsense etc? Someone kindly advice!
    http://www.travellingadvice.com
    -Your one stop for all your travelling advices and information needs-

Re: Forum via Fantastico

Hi, anything is possible! But it will involve a bit of html knowledge & maybe some css changes. Have a search on this forum for some tips. (forum templates/changes/banners/google/) But a better place to look is sometimes the forum maker’s own forum.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by cambrianne View Post
      I have set up a forum on my site through using Fantastico, however, I would like to know if I can change some of the format in the forum outlook, such as adding links back to my main site or adding google adsense etc? Someone kindly advice!
      What forum software do you installed? smf or phpbb?
      You should see on the forum admin control panel.
      fantastico only for auto install, delete and update.
      Business Education Online Resources

Comment

I am currently using phpbb. Have checked out the forum pages directly, but seems a little complicated procedure and dont quite understand clearly.

Anyway, another problem I encounter is the forums get spammed very easily! Does everyone else encounter this as well, or is there anyway to make it more difficult for spammers to post on the site.
        http://www.travellingadvice.com
        -Your one stop for all your travelling advices and information needs-

Comment

Working...
        X