X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing HTML code????

Hi all,
    Lovin the new Voda by the way!

OK, I have an HTML code that engineers a cool picture rotater...abit like the ad rotater but has alot more effects on it!. This was done using a free tool generater called coolflicks.com.
    Obviosly, it is free because you have to put up with a tag-on advert at the bottom of the animation!....i was wondering if anyone knew wether this advert was in the code and would know how to remove it? It's right in the way of another part of the website and i don't want to have to move it on all the pages i have done so far!

If anyone thinks this is possible please reply and i will post the code for you to look at!

Thanks...

Kev

Fresh, warm, inviting hair salon in Easton, PA
    www.indigohairdesigns.com

Re: Editing HTML code????

Hi, you would have to post the code to see if this is possible. If you are found not displaying the logo link, they will just cut your service off if found out. You are usually better off creating your own gallery, or use 1 that has a small logo like yahoo’s flickr.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Who can help me?

I use Bluevoda to design my website, but until now, I have these problems:

1. If I want to change the content, I have to change one page by one page. It's so trouble. Example A: I want to revise the Navigator's content, such " Contact us" to " Contact", I have to revise one page and one page at Bluevoda Designer. Example B: I use the text or table to input the content, if I want to change the same content in each page, I have to change one by one.
      Question is: Do this BlueVoda can solve my problems?

2. Now, more and more website have a Administrator Platform to update their website content. Generally, it divides to many modules, such as Products, Contact us, copyright,etc the website was diveded into many modules and use this platform you can update the content instantly and " what do what see".
      Qeustion: Bluevoda Can design this Administrator platform? How to do that?

If you have any methods, please send email to : fetaldoppler******.com

Thanks
      Gordon
      From China.

Comment

Originally posted by gordon668899
        Who can help me?

I use Bluevoda to design my website, but until now, I have these problems:

1. If I want to change the content, I have to change one page by one page. It's so trouble. Example A: I want to revise the Navigator's content, such " Contact us" to " Contact", I have to revise one page and one page at Bluevoda Designer. Example B: I use the text or table to input the content, if I want to change the same content in each page, I have to change one by one.
        Question is: Do this BlueVoda can solve my problems?

2. Now, more and more website have a Administrator Platform to update their website content. Generally, it divides to many modules, such as Products, Contact us, copyright,etc the website was diveded into many modules and use this platform you can update the content instantly and " what do what see".
        Qeustion: Bluevoda Can design this Administrator platform? How to do that?

If you have any methods, please send email to : fetaldoppler******.com

Thanks
        Gordon
        From China.

Hi, I think you have hijacked someone else’s post!
        Its seems like you have the choice of using BV & applying the .php method.
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...light=php+menu

Or using soho! Which comes with a vodahost accont.
        http://www.vodahost.com/soholaunch.htm

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X