Were do i find out my ip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were do i find out my ip?

on the tutoreal vid it said i would get the ip in the welcome email i didn't get anything? where do i go?

Re: Were do i find out my ip?

Originally posted by jgoldman
    on the tutoreal vid it said i would get the ip in the welcome email i didn't get anything? where do i go?

When you sign up with voda host for their web hosting, all username, passwords and access to your control panel will be given at that time in an email ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You might find that the e-mail goes into the spam box instead of your inbox. mine did, and I spent two days waiting for it until roger at the helpdesk enlightened me. I'm now just waiting for my first attempt to appear on the internet - published tuesday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by matty smith
        You might find that the e-mail goes into the spam box instead of your inbox. mine did, and I spent two days waiting for it until roger at the helpdesk enlightened me. I'm now just waiting for my first attempt to appear on the internet - published tuesday evening.
        Matty it should publish right away.
        did you publish yor index page first? home page saved as index, all lower case?
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hi Liz - I have hit a problem with my domain name apparently -( have posted it in the domains forum before anyone tells me off)!!

Comment

Working...
          X