PDA

View Full Version : Putting a Paypal buy now button in FMP

ianric
06-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Can any body tell me if it is possible to add a Paypal Buy Now button on a Form Maker Pro form because I need to get paid at the same time of the order.

Regards Ianric

Jeremy
06-06-2007, 09:16 PM
You can make the Thank you page be the payment page.

ianric
06-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Hi thanks for your swift reply. Do I have to add the button to the page separately or is there a button I can modify in Form Maker Pro?

I will not be able to respond as its bedtime here in the UK (I have to be up at 5am)

I will look as soon as I can tomorrow night.

Thanks

Ian

Jeremy
06-06-2007, 11:00 PM
What you can do is make them fill out the form and the re-direct url that you type in as the 'thank you' page would be the Payment page instead which can be a page made in BlueVoda, Dreamweaver or what ever you use.

Then you can make it so that when they successfully pay, it re-directs them to the thank you page ( PayPal button can do that )

ianric
06-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Hi Jeremy, Thanks for that I will give it a go.

Ian

Jeremy
06-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Ian,

Let me know how it goes, maybe even a link to see?

ianric
06-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Hi Jeremy,

I have run into another problem. I have a list of different products so I am not sure how to tie these into a buy now button for each one.

At the moment I am still wrestling with the form content to make it appear as I want. It will take a while but I am getting there, but I will run into a problem with the different products.

Regards Ian

Jeremy
06-10-2007, 12:27 AM
Hey,

Send me an e-mail and we can check this page of yours out as well as your form.

Also, I don't think you should use Form Maker Pro, make the form using BlueVoda, we can talk about this on e-mail. (jeremy@bwservices.ca)