linking to other websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking to other websites

Hi gang! Just a quick question I thought you all might be able to answer for me: I would like to put links to other websites on my site - is that legal without first getting permission from the sites I'm linking to?
    Thanks!

Re: linking to other websites

Hi, I don’t think it would be illegal & would imagine the site you are linking to would quite appreciate a text link.
    The only type of exceptions would be that your site is not the type that the other site may take offence at & wouldn’t want to be associated with. (If you get my drift)
    But if you are not sure? It wouldn’t never do any harm to drop them an email to check if its ok. At least it looks like you tried to ask if there ever was a problem. Just make sure it is only a text link for now & that you are not using an image or logo from there site.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I agree with collectors.
      I believe it's good business ethics to ask permission first.
      Bruce Hewitt
      YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...
      IT MIGHT AS WELL BE TODAY!

http://www.panzoomproperties.com
      http://www.thebabydolls.biz
      bruce@webbrok.com

Comment

Thanks Collectors & Bruce - I'll do it!

Comment

Hi guys!

This is my first post on Blue Voda, My name is Si, and 6.5 weeks ago, i knew nothing about the web or internet marketing, i do now, and it's great! Equally fantastic is Blue Voda!! I went on an IM one day workshop and came away with a very basic, live, working model of an internet business. Pretty Good for £350!!
          Anyway, i'm working on upgrading it. I've used Blue Voda to create a much better squeezepage/opt-in page to pre-sell a product i'm an affiliate for.

However, i've run into a bit of confusion.....

I've created a form at the bottom of my index page.
          When a user submits their name and email, i want the data to be collected by my auto-responder, and the user to be directed to the salespage of the product, another website.

I have the AR form code and URL but am a bit stuck as to where to insert it....

I'd also like to transfer my domain name from my current squeezepage to my new BV index page.... is this possible?

I've checked the tutorials, but haven't found one yet that shows me how to do this stuff.

Sorry about all the Q's on my first post!!

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Si
          www.floraflare.com

Comment

Working...
          X