Need a little help with program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little help with program

I have this program that verifies emails but it is asking for.

sever:

port:

username:

password:

I was wondering what is the port i use and server?

domain name: 2jvacation.net

Re: Need a little help with program

Hi Vacation

Usually your service ISP provides you with the details.
    Mine is outgoing 25 and incoming 115.
    Bruce Hewitt
    YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...
    IT MIGHT AS WELL BE TODAY!

http://www.panzoomproperties.com
    http://www.thebabydolls.biz
    bruce@webbrok.com

Comment

Re: Need a little help with program

What's this program ? and what emails does it verify ? and, if the verification program is designed to receive (look below) a follow up response, usually you need your own server details to be filled in. Please provide details: which software are you talking about ?

There are some scripts that will actually perform a verification of an email address, by contacting (invisibly) the server where the domain is hosted. Practically it contacts the mail server of that domain, and see if the answer is positive (meaning that the email address really exists) or negative (fake email address). However, due to the delay in response (could take just 15 secs, but could also take up to 4 - 5 minutes, depending on the mail server load) it is irritating for the user if used for email verification upon (just as example( form submission, so it is not really used for realtime applications (such as form submissions).
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X