Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks you page not redisplayed correctly after send is clicked

Hi all,
    I just completed my first form and it seems to work fine. meaining it captures all the data and sends it to me per email...nice!
    The only problem is the menu bar on the "Thank You" page does not redisplay correctly after the form is sent. All of the style data for the menu bar seems to disapear. The links do still work though...meaning if I click on home...I am taken there...it just look ugly!
    Anyone have any ideas!
    Thanks,
    Bill

Re: Thanks you page not redisplayed correctly after send is clicked

Please post the thank you page URL
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, you may have to post the page url to get an answer.

Hah! Naval got to you 1st.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Sorry forgot!
        url is www.gutekerle.de

the site is in german...but code is code right???...smile
        Thanks
        Bill

Comment

Action page is www.gutekerle.de/action.php

Comment

Hm... The problem has to do with using BV on a non VH site. BV will upload automatically the images on VH servers, but you have created your pages copying / pasting the html code that BV uses for preview (?). The button images have not been uploaded.

Please note that BV is a proprietary product. You are not allowed to use BV on a non VH site
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Actually I used a template that was created in Blue Voda. The images are the same ones used on all other pages of my site and are located on the same directory as the thank you page.
              My other site www.goodguysvas.com is hosted on vodahost (which means I am a paying vodahost customer). The website in question cannot be hosted on Vodahost because of a legal requirement that it be hosted in the country this company primarily does business in (Germany).
              So with that rather long explanation, is it possible to get an answer to my question??
              Thanks in advance!
              Bill

Comment

The images are NOT the same. Rig***lick the button images to see for yourself. View your page html, trace the images used for the menubar, and upload them manually on your site.

Alternatively, manually edit the image names (buttons are images) in the code, to be the same as the other pages, and upload the edited file on your .de site
                Navaldesign

Comment

Ok will check it all through...thanks for your help!
                  Bill

Comment

Naveldesign,
                    I stand corrected...you are absolutely correct! The images are NOT the same...but you knew that already didnt you!
                    Thanks for the heads up!!
                    Bill

Comment

Working...
                    X