Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I setup?

Hello,

Can I set up an e-mail for someone else to login and see what a form on my website has been sent?

As some of you know. I am working on a new site. and this site neds scripting witch I can not do, I do have someone to do the scripting, but need to get up the money. :) so My brother has offered to put items on my site for sale and he'll give me 10% of the sale if they sell. ( nice of him ). so i need the form I made for his booth to goto the e-mail I made for him on my windameerfleamarket4u web mail account. How would I make it that he can log into check the e-mail?

thank you
    Jolen
    www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Re: Can I setup?

Just give him the link to webmail (www.yoursite.com/webmail), and tell him the email address and password to login with.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: Can I setup?

You can simply use his OWN email address for the form to send the email to (his own meaning one he has with Yahoo, hotmail, gmail or other) .

You can also setup his Outlook Express so that he receives the mails straight in his desktop, without any need to login in your webmail.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X