X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda 7.6.0 Click & Go

BlueVoda 7.6.0 Click & Go

Finally here it is. The new BlueVoda 7.6.0 Click & Go, it includes most of the cool
    new features you've requested.

We have also added a very neat new feature called
    "Click & Go"

You no longer have o select an item such as text or an image and drag your mouse across your page to activate it.

All you have to do now is click the feature you want (text, images, flash, etc...) and the
    feature will automatically activate....

List of changes & fixes:

- Fixed: Inside tag HTML for Image object (was ignored)
    - Fixed: Rollover feature of Navigation Bar will now be disabled if both images are the same.
    - Fixed: Improved HTML code generation for several objects.
    - Fixed: Undo/Redo stack when using "Lock All"
    - Fixed: Remove formatting now also removes strikeout, subscrip and superscript formating
    - Fixed: Navigation bar mouse over image was not stored in a template.
    - Fixed: Initial undo checkpoint for documents created from templates.
    - Fixed: Style sheet for hover link bug (underlining didn't work).

New Features

- Added: "Paste in place" clipboard support (paste via the menubar will now place objects in their original position)
    - Added: Improved context menus for tables.
    - Added: Layer Context Menu options: Move To Front, Move To Back, Move Forward, Move Back.
    - Added: Embedded OLE component, intergation with Microsoft Office products with Office 2003 it will even integrate toolbars!
    - Added: Border properties to Advanced Button
    - Added: Style properties to Text Area (Fore/Background color, Fonts and borders)
    - Added: Style properties to Edit Box (Fore/Background color, Fonts and borders)
    - Added: Style properties to Combo Box (Fore/Background color and Fonts)
    - Added: Max Length property to Edit Box
    - Added: Restore Original Size option for images (Menu->Edit->Restore Original Size)
    - Added: Options dialogs to configure previously hidden registry tweaks. (Menu->Tools->Options)
    - Added: Instant object placement "Click & Go". It's no longer necessary to drag and drop. This option can be disabled using Tools->Options.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here to download 7.6.0 (unzipped version)

Click Here to download 7.6.0 (zipped version)

Install 7.6.0 directly over any previous versions and reboot your computer.

Please let us know what you think, your input is very important. BlueVoda is already
    one of the top rated website builders in the world......

But, we want to make it better!

Always at your service.

*****:)

5 Stars - Incredible!!! Best invention since cold beer.
    58.82%
    4 Stars - Fantastic, Well done Team Voda!
    20.59%
    3 Stars - It's OK. I like it, but it could be slightly better.
    8.82%
    2 Stars - Leaves a lot to be desired. But it will do the job.
    2.94%
    1 Star - Complete Rubbish, What where you guys thinking.
    8.82%
    Last edited by VodaHost; 12-17-2005, 12:04 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks a lot vodahost team,i apreciate all your hard work!!
    http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Comment

Fantastic, works perfect, no problems… I love it.

Gina
      Gina

Comment

What's the difference between zipped and unzipped? Don't know which one to download. Thanks.x

Comment

Try unzipped

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

BlueVoda 7.6.0

Hats off to Blue Voda! I can understand why it is the TOPS! Bill Gates...eat your heart out"!!!!

GREAT new features!
            Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing a product that makes building a web site so enjoyable!
            Diana
            www.dianasdesigns2.com

Comment

I just wanted to say that I like it here very much. You people are very helpful and I look forward to joining soon.
              Last edited by quin; 11-05-2005, 07:47 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Comment

It is infuriating. Text boxes flop in without my guidance and are sometimes even out of the window. Pictures are no longer placed until after they are loaded and that sometimes involves dragging them out from atop others, delaying the process. Give us back control of page-building. Since the previous update it has taken much longer to get a style for navigators. Are we regressing?
                www.lakejenningsliving.com

Comment

Hello,
                  I downloaded the new BlueVoda. Looks great but I tried to open one of my pages and got the message "Unexpected file format." The page will not open, but all the rest of my pages will open just fine. Can you help me with this? it's my "contact" page
                  Lorraine

Comment

Originally posted by Waltmjr
                    It is infuriating. Text boxes flop in without my guidance and are sometimes even out of the window. Pictures are no longer placed until after they are loaded and that sometimes involves dragging them out from atop others, delaying the process. Give us back control of page-building. Since the previous update it has taken much longer to get a style for navigators. Are we regressing?
                    You can disable the Click & Go " by going Tools >> Options. This will make BV revert back to its original functionality.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by thecountrypotter
                      Hello,
                      I downloaded the new BlueVoda. Looks great but I tried to open one of my pages and got the message "Unexpected file format." The page will not open, but all the rest of my pages will open just fine. Can you help me with this? it's my "contact" page
                      Lorraine
                      1) Please redownload again. You might have gotten a bad download. Strange
                      as it may sound, it does happen.

2) Install BlueVoda 7.6.0. again.

3) Reboot your computer before opening it up.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by subi
                        What's the difference between zipped and unzipped? Don't know which one to download. Thanks.x
                        A zipped file is compressed to save space and therefore will download fasted. you will need extra software to uncompress the file after it has finished downloaded.

If you have broadband I recomend you dont bother to zip the VH 7.6 file, a 4Mb file is not so big it will take long. If you have a Dial up connection then it may make a difference

Hope that helps Greg

Comment

Thanks for the improvements. Some days ago I had asked exactly for th Paste in place feature. Please condider also Glow and Shadow effects for objects, so we don't have to add them outside BlueVoda, and also a kind of link that would open the link page inside a specific inline frame. Also, scrolling of the content of an Iframe should be possible even without scrollbars. Last, it would be nice if we could have popup windows opened with just the image. Thanks
                          Navaldesign
                          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Except for the Glow and Shadow effects all the other features are already build into this release of BlueVoda.
                            Last edited by Pablo; 11-06-2005, 09:26 PM.
                            Forum Moderator
                            BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Hi Pablo,
                              Please give me a little help with this. I have a page with 2 Iframes in it. One of them points to my nav bar page, so I don't have to repeat navbar in every page. The second one should contain the real page content. Well, I have two questions:
                              1. How can I make that the link opens in this second Iframe?
                              2. If the page is a bigger than the frame itself, the visitor should be able to scroll in this Iframe . I have tried to do this whithout scrollbars, but it just seems not working. Any tips?
                              Navaldesign
                              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                              X