Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Embedding audio file in shopping cart item.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embedding audio file in shopping cart item.

I have a simple code for embedding a media player with a specific file stored on my site. My question here is Is it possible to put this code in the shopping cart?

Here's why. I'm selling a musical composition, and I've recorded it. In my shopping cart is the composition with all the parts, etc. as a .pdf file (think of this like an ebook) Now, I would like people who browse the compositions to be able to click on the player and hear the composition before they buy it.

I'm aware of the link "more information", but would prefer that it be a media player perhaps where the image could go?

Any help is appreciated.

Paul

Re: Embedding audio file in shopping cart item.

Paul,

Theres a button in the soho page panel for adding audio. If that doesnt work, you can open notepad put your codes in and then save it.. html whatever extension you choose, then use the custom code button to drop to the page and follow the onscreen to up load your coding.

You can also copy and paste the code in by viewing the text editor and on the bottom switch to the html mode, go to your code, copy it, then back to the html mode in the editor, and use the keyboard commands cntrl-v, holding the control key down and then hitting the letter v.

Hope this helps..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks. That works easily except for the shopping cart. Would love to paste it in the "teaser" box. Any way to do that?

Paul

Comment

Paul,

Teaser box used to be the ONLY box so it should allow html in there, or at least put a link to it to open in a new window with the _target="blank" statement.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I'll experiement, think I just need to get the coding to work. Got a couple of codes to do this, just a matter of making it work.

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X