Radio Button Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Button Problem

Main domain is www.ethanwain.com Site is www.lapdmounted.com Question...how do I group the five radio buttons so only one can be on at a time? Everything else works fine. David 310-396-5459

Re: Radio Button Problem

In the property of the radio button it has a "group name". Therefore, for each one in a particular group - name them all the same. In that manner- only one will be able to be selected.

Example: If you were to have a question that had four answers like:
    Yes No Maybe Don't Care

Each radio button would have the same group name (like question_one). But each value would be - Yes No Maybe Don't Care

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Dear Andy:

Thank you very much for a clear and accurate solution to my problem. Seems that this essential information was not in the tutorial, or anywhere else I could find. Thanks again. I put all radio buttons in the same group and now everything works.

Want to come to our Open House?

David Lee

Comment

David-
        Glad everything is working now. If I were near LA I would indeed go to the open house.

Just a word of caution. The domain www.ethanwain.com needs to have an index page. The reason is that if you click on that link- all your files are exposed. For security- simply put up an index page in the public_html folder.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
        X