form problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form problem

I have tried everything in the tutorial but still when i go to my thank you page set to php and try to alter html it does not give me an e mail line.Can anyone give me a clue please

Re: form problem

Not without any details from you. Post here a link to your form, and also the php script that you have pasted in your thank you page. And, what do you mean "try to alter html" ??
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I meant in the tutorial it tellsyou to go to page html the select part of script with ? php
      but in my script this doesnt appear so I have knowhere to type in the e mail address and form.
      cheers

Comment

In the tutorial it says : Go to page (the "thankyou" page) html, and paste the script in the Between Head tag of the page html.

2. The thank you page must be saved as "action" so it will be published as "action.php". That is why the form action is set to be "action.php".

2. Since you have saved the action page as "thankyou" and it has been published as "thankyou.php", follow these steps:

open the form page in BV. Double click the form. Set its action to be "thankyou.php". Save, publish, refresh your browser, and test it.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your help so far the link to the thank you page now works(thank god) still when I go to the thank you page html the e mail line which is shown in the tutorial doesnt exist so I cant make it send an e mail to me with the form details.??

Comment

Of course it doesn't exist. You need to copy the script from the tutorial (look at the text UNDER the multimedia tutorial) and you need to paste it yourself in the page html. Then you change the values of the email address, as well as those of the subject and start of message and you set the page properties the page to be published as php. Please look again at the text UNDER the multimedia tutorial, it is all explained there step by step with images as well.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks for your help I thought I was loosing my mind

Comment

Do I need to alter the "values from you web page" or leave as is the e mail still wont self fire

Comment

You can change it to whatever you want, i.e. "Values submitted from our webform:"
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X