This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering...

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but I wonder, the 600 Gb disk space and 6000 Gb monthly data transfer make how many writings in a forum?
    To make my question more clear: I am about to build a site which only will have a forum about lots of topics. Maybe 10 maybe 1000 paragraphs will be input per a day. Lets say every paragraph has 200 characters. So Can someone tell me 600Gb disk space/6000 GB data tranfer makes how many paragraphs etc? And what if it exceeds this limits after 6 months, any options to cover such a problem? Like buying an extra disk space?
    Really sorry about asking such a question. But I am a very simple user, don't know anything much about these things. In fact did not know anything till I found Vodahost.
    Thanks..

Re: Wondering...

Originally posted by SuaT View Post
    I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but I wonder, the 600 Gb disk space and 6000 Gb monthly data transfer make how many writings in a forum?
    To make my question more clear: I am about to build a site which only will have a forum about lots of topics. Maybe 10 maybe 1000 paragraphs will be input per a day. Lets say every paragraph has 200 characters. So Can someone tell me 600Gb disk space/6000 GB data tranfer makes how many paragraphs etc? And what if it exceeds this limits after 6 months, any options to cover such a problem? Like buying an extra disk space?
    Really sorry about asking such a question. But I am a very simple user, don't know anything much about these things. In fact did not know anything till I found Vodahost.
    Thanks..
    I very much doubt that your forum will ever come close to using all of the alloted disk space and bandwidth available with your account. Also forums can take a long time to become established. Go ahead and build - make your dreams come true, you will be fine. Text takes up very little space.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill View Post
      I very much doubt that your forum will ever come close to using all of the alloted disk space and bandwidth available with your account. Also forums can take a long time to become established. Go ahead and build - make your dreams come true, you will be fine. Text takes up very little space.
      Amanda,
      Thanks for your reply. It made me not to worry about the future of my site. Many Greetings...

Comment

Originally posted by SuaT View Post
        Amanda,
        Thanks for your reply. It made me not to worry about the future of my site. Many Greetings...
        You are welcome, Suat.

Good luck with building your site, I am sure that you will have a lot of fun learning.

Greetings to you, too and a warm welcome to Vodaland!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X