Preview not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview not working

After loading some products on my e-commerce pages, it is impossible to preview the page. I have to view the website in order to see what I have done. Would appreciate some feedback on this problem.

Re: Preview not working

Can you be more specific about how you are trying to preview? Are you in the create page mode, or in the shopping cart itself?

There isnt a way to preview just the product in the cart, without actually navigating there, you can however, preview a page in the create page and text editor mode, etc.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen

I am in the Edit Page section where you place items on the grid. After placing I am trying to Preview the Page. It says pop-ups blocked but I have allowed pop ups. Worked fine until I placed some products on the page (Jewellery>>>*******)

Comment

You might have to add your site to the trusted sites in explorer and close out, delete all cookies and cache, and make sure you always allow popups from your site. It could also be in your firewall settings and the easiest way is to add your site to its trusted sites as well. I can get into all kinds of protocols etc etc.. but, I dont know what you are running or what popup blocker you have installed. You may have to disable it. I can view your site, and your *******, so its on your end somewhere.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Also your issue may have to do with your template thing, you may have script interference. I suggest you NOT use the paid template until you figure out your issues there, and run a generic template in the interim and see if this resolves MOST of the issues. When browsing thru your pages it looks like you have installed the template inside another template and you have parts of BOTH templates running. That will definately cause problems. Try changing that.. and if that solves it then you know what the problem is.

You will then have to have someone go in there and FIX and remove files that you have uploaded to the WRONG places or s**** and reinstall soho, then read up on how to install a template properly

Karen
          Last edited by Karen Mac; 06-15-2007, 08:09 PM. Reason: forgot something

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I had this problem a couple of days ago, just jump back to the main menu and reload the edit page. You'll see your changes there.

Haven't had the problem since then.

Paul

Comment

Thanks for the tip Paul
              I tried jumping back to the main Menu and re-loaded the Edit page but had the same problem.

Derek

Comment

Thanks Karen, I will try that I think. I have been in direct contact with the designer and he is aware of the problem that Soholaunch is having with this template. He sent me a solution that is a little over my head but I guess I will work on it.

Derek

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
                Also your issue may have to do with your template thing, you may have script interference. I suggest you NOT use the paid template until you figure out your issues there, and run a generic template in the interim and see if this resolves MOST of the issues. When browsing thru your pages it looks like you have installed the template inside another template and you have parts of BOTH templates running. That will definately cause problems. Try changing that.. and if that solves it then you know what the problem is.

You will then have to have someone go in there and FIX and remove files that you have uploaded to the WRONG places or s**** and reinstall soho, then read up on how to install a template properly

Karen

Comment

Derek

If you post the solution, I can try to explain it to you if I can make sense of it. Sounds like lwyua.. maybe thats not spelled right.. like one of his templates, but I could be wrong.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                  X