makin template on bv!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• makin template on bv!

Hi im new to blue voda, and i would just like to know how i make the templates i made in blue voda be avalible as backgrounds...

i made a template out of shapes, now what do i do to make it be able just to be a template?

Re: makin template on bv!

You can save it as a template but it will still be layered. To make a true template you'd have to use PaintShop Pro, MSPublisher, ULEAD PhotoImpact, MacroMedia Fireworks or something similar then save as a .jpg, .png, or .gif. Then you would insert into BV as an image.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

oh ok ty

Comment

Originally posted by xblade101 View Post
        Hi im new to blue voda, and i would just like to know how i make the templates i made in blue voda be avalible as backgrounds...

i made a template out of shapes, now what do i do to make it be able just to be a template?
        Simple: preview the page in your browser. Press Ctrl + Printscreen. This will copy the entire screen in the clipboard.

Open Windows Paint and paste (Edit, Paste).

Select only the useful part (the one that you need) and copy it. Close the document, open a new one, and paste the part that you have cut before. Save it as image and you are done.
        I suggest that you don't place this image as background in the page properties, but you simply place it in your page as image (as all the other BV templates available for free from VH). Lock it so that you will not accidentally move it.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ok thank u that works easy lol

Comment

Working...
          X