Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding a script- pop-in

Ok, iv been trying for hours and now im going to ask the pros, lol

Im trying to add a pop-in window into the website.

After creating the pop-in with a external program it says i have to save the pop in file to my harddrive (popin, which is a JScript Script File)

After doing that it says i have to write some html code into note book and save it as index.html

The code and been made within the generator program and all i have to do is copy it into notepad and save. The html code is below.

<HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <script language="javascript" src="PopIn_Files/popin.js"></script>
    </HEAD>

<BODY>
    <!--------------------------- Begin PopIn Generator Code ------------------------->
    <script>
    WritePopIn(0,300,300,'PopIn_Files/MyBackground.jpg','#FFFFFF','Default',0,10,2,'<fon t face=arial>&nbsp;<STRONG><FONT face=Calligraphic color=#ff0000 size=5>DONT MISS THIS!!!</FONT></STRONG>&nbsp; <BR><BR><STRONG><FONT size=4>Intruducing Pop-In Generator</FONT></STRONG><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;< STRONG> Purchase Boss Be Gone Today and ill Create a special deal just for you!</STRONG><BR><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <STRONG>This Product Is Avaliable At A Discounted Price But Only If Boss Be Gone Is Purchased</STRONG><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT size=4> </FONT></font><FONT face="Broadway BT"><STRONG><FONT size=5><FONT size=4>INDERDUCTORY OFFER</FONT>&nbsp;</font>',0,0,'none',0,'#FFFFFF')
    </script>
    <!--------------------------- End PopIn Generator Code ------------------------->
    </BODY>

</HTML>

I have tried all sorts of things to solve the problem, iv tried uploading all the files to my c-panel (u know what i mean) iv tried putting it in the html box in bluevoda and also the script box, nothing seems to work.
    But im very sure im doing something wrong thats right in front of me.
    Any help would be much apriechated

Leigh Billing
Working...
X