Tracking & Payment Help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking & Payment Help needed

I need advice about how to do commissioned sales on my bluevoda built website.
    I have very little computer know how & I am learning as I go with blvda.
    Here is what I need:
    My web-art gallery exhibits arts & crafts for folks via photos of the art. Exhibits are free & a commission applies if a sale occurs through my site. I need ideas on options for managing the tracking of bids on art, notifications of bids to artist, collecting & dividing payments for artist, gallery commission & shipping costs.
    I also have several full page displays of art for artists who have established websites of their own. These are directly linked to their home pages. Is there a way to track the hits from my site that result in sales? I am attempting to have this happen on my end so they will not have to change their websites but it seems like it just can’t work like that. Any ideas will be a great help thank you for taking the time to read this. Please remember that I'm just learning. D.Keast

Re: Tracking & Payment Help needed

Hi, Not an easy one to do without a lot of trust. You maybe better off with the artist’s permission just selling their work direct from your site & taking full payment & then you pay the artist & deduct a commission for your self.
    For sure there are ways to track movements from your site to another. Its works in a similar way to an affiliate’s software.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X