New Site ... please help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site ... please help :)

hey guys -- i wanted to get some opinions and ideas for my new site ...

as you can see, there are too many words there ... i need to have those stories in 'frames' so that there is a scroll bar to scroll down and read the entire story ... is this possible?

other ideas and opinions are encouraged ... thanks in advance for the responses of this great community

Mike D

Re: New Site ... please help :)

Jim Kruger has been an active handicapper and sports bettor since 1988. Jim uses a combination of fundamental and situational handicapping without ignoring trend analysis as he works diligently to deliver winners on a daily basis in all major sports. > More

Mike Davis has been earning a living off of sporting events for over 13 years now. After two years of college, the whiz kid decided he would put his mathematical skills and love for sports to work for him. Great choice -- He hasn't looked back.
    > More

Vernon Croy is one of the most reputable sports Handicappers in the World and he has been very consistent at making his Clients money throughout his career. He has been one of the Top Handicappers in the industry for the last 8+ years. > More

Just an idea for you, but in each case as I've shown you above, you can have the opening paragraph of each person, along with their photo and then use > More - and you link the word more to another page with the rest of that person's story ... on the other page that has the rest of the story you again put their photo (if you like) and write Vernon Croy continued ..

A new page for each person would surely do what you would like ..

It's refreshing for people to go to a new page as opposed to a very long one ...

You can do this for you main page of stories as well ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thank you very much ... i will definitely get that done ... any other ideas?

Comment

Hey guys -- any more ideas or suggestions for my site?

thanks in advance :)

Comment

Originally posted by like2golfmd View Post
          Hey guys -- any more ideas or suggestions for my site?

www.livecappers.com

thanks in advance :)
          like2golfmd

looks like you have your site maped out okay" one thing I dont see page rank or back links to your site" if your seeking to add your web site to over 90 thousand directories in one single inclusion plus have tons more unique visitor to your site let me know I can help you with the seo part of it"

Comment

Working...
          X